Support early intervention for literacy and comprehension.
Double your impact by donating to one of our projects through our gift matching program.
Submit a proposal
Innovative ideas are welcome! If you have a project you would like to see us consider, please share your idea with us.
If your organization meets our goals and criteria, please describe your project and funding needs for your consideration.
McCoy Foundation Project Goals & Criteria
As you submit ideas and projects for McCoy Foundation, please consider the foundation goals and criteria. Our projects need to do the following.
- Support early Intervention for literacy and comprehension.
- Raise awareness surrounding the importance of literacy and its impact on individuals, families and communities
- Work with organizations that support elementary and junior high school intervention and programs, specifically with educators within school boards and public libraries to open programs that promote learning comprehension of language.
- Encourage participation from McCoy family members to share their experiences as educators, parents, and students.
- Promote community advocacy and engagement through group volunteerism. (i.e. Edmonton Food Bank, Rutherford House)